Hi all!
After reading through the briefs, I now understand what is being asked of me; I have made the decision to select brief 3 as my focus for the Media Studies coursework, and I will be representing Nutune Records as part of the task. C:
The two platforms that I am considering are print and e-media.
I have chosen this brief because I have a huge passion for music and I aspire to work within the industry, in the future.
I have already started to plan some ideas for the task - some of my close friends are in a band together and are also studying a full-time music course at Matthew Boulton college. I would love to include them in my work somehow!
Shannon ~
Hey Shannon.
ReplyDeleteGood choice, it sounds like a great idea to get your friends' band involved - they should look the part for the photoshoot and you can include interviews, etc with them in your print piece.
Keep up the good work :)