Tuesday, 11 February 2014

Lately

Just lately, I have been going through and updating my research (and some other things) for the coursework. 

I decided that I would do this now, so that I wouldn't have to worry about it later when my deadlines are due. I have had to change/update certain things in my research and other various posts on my blog where I have previously stated that I was going to be doing specific things, but in actual fact I've changed my mind somewhere down the line and I'm now doing completely different things. A good example of this would be in my 'coursework decisions' post where I said that I would be supporting a band that produced 'pop/punk' music, but I have made certain decisions recently which lead to me changing my initial ideas for my coursework, and now I seem to be taking a completely different route with my planning and preparation of the practical tasks. Now obviously, if my practical tasks and research do not add up and support each other, I won't receive a very strong mark when I hand everything in, which is why I've been using my time to make sure this doesn't happen. I've added a new section to my research, which is 'investigating print', and I've been looking at examples of print material such as press releases and promotional posters which is currently helping me to form my own print work which I have been posting on the blog.

My next steps are:
  • To finish changing/updating my research 
  • To begin my second piece of print material (press release)
  • To write about the decisions I made when creating it
I don't know if anybody (apart from me) actually sees/reads these posts but hey, at least I'm clear on stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment