Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Learning how to use Dreamweaver CS4

Today I decided that I was going to figure out how to use Dreamweaver CS4 on the PC's in school.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to Dreamweaver at home, so the only time that I will get to work on creating my website is during school hours, which means that this will probably be a slow working progress.

Seeing as I have limited experience with Dreamweaver, it might take a while for me to learn how to use it properly and confidently. I'm going to start off by reading different articles on the internet about how to use Dreamweaver, and I will follow the instructions that I'm given for how to create a basic website. I might then get on to watching some tutorials on YouTube (which have been highly recommended) but I guess at the moment I'm just finding my feet with it all.

I will give regular updates on how this is all going, but I am actually currently working on my print pieces too, so I'm having to share my time between them both. I know it would probably be easier to stick to one platform until it's finished, but for now, I just wanted to get an idea of how to use Dreamweaver so I won't have to panic about it later.

From now on, I will be working on learning how to use Dreamweaver and creating my website during my free media lessons in school time, and at home I will continue to work on creating my print pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment